- Augustman Run 2019 is open to Malaysians, Malaysia PR Holders and Foreigners with valid working permit.
- It is compulsory for all winners to produce their ID for verification before prize giving ceremony. Failure to do so will render immediate disqualification.
- Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no refund of entry fees for those who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part in the run.
- Completion and submission of the registration form and payment of fees represents the participant’s agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of Augustman Run 2019.
- The Organizer, will not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury whatsoever directly or indirectly occasioned by or resulting from the negligence, wrongful act or default of AUGUSTMAN RUN 2019, its sponsors and suppliers or their respective servants or agents or from any other cause including any act of God or the physical condition of the participant.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of the Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions from time to time as they deem fit. If there’s ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing they will take into account of the interests of all Participants. Any amendments to these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions will be updated on the Official Facebook Page without any notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend AUGUSTMAN RUN 2019 race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and /or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice of the Participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- While reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the participant’s safety; participants take part in AUGUSTMAN RUN 2019 at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death arising from training or during participation in AUGUSTMAN RUN. Participants are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- Changes in T-shirt size during collection of the event T-shirt is strictly NOT allowed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of the participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other recorded form of this event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
- Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or to change race categories after their registration is confirmed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit or refuse race entries without assigning any reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel any race category without prior notice to the Participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without any refund.
- Participants from all run categories are to display their race bib (number tags) on the front of their shirts at all times. Failing which, the runner will be disqualified from the race.
- Competitive participants must ensure that the timing chip is attached to their race bib. They must follow the designated path (running through timing gantries at the start, midpoint and end) to ensure clear assessment of timing.
The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically or mentally incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself. A participant must retire from the race immediately if requested to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, Marshals and/or Security officer.
Participants that are feeling unwell are advised to approach any marshals or staff on duty. Participants are advised to keep a lookout as well for other runners that might need assistance and inform the marshals and staff on duty.
Race bibs are non-transferable. Competitive participants who are found running with an unauthorized race bib will be disqualified.