Date: 1st April 2018
Flag Off Time: 8:00am
Venue: Dataran Merdeka
|Code||Description||Age Detail||Early Bird (RM)|
(Until 20th March 2018)
|Regular Price (RM)|
|A||Men Open 5KM||Open||60||75|
|B||Men Veteran 5KM||40 years old and above||60||75|
|C||Women Open 5KM||Open||60||75|
|D||Women Veteran 5KM||40 years old and above||60||75|
|E||Men International 5KM||7 years old and above||70||85|
|F||Women International 5KM||7 years old and above||70||85|
- Dri-Fit Unisex T-Shirt
- Bib Number With Safety Pins
- Cash Prizes Top 10 Winners
- Trophies For 1st To 10th Placing
- Finisher Medal For All Runners
- Hard Copy Certificate
- Water Stations
- Lucky Draw
All participants must register online by providing their Name, NRIC number, gender, contact number, emergency contact and email address.
- Upon successful registration, each participant will receive a confirmation slip via email. The confirmation slip serves as the only valid evidence of registration. All participants are required to present their respective confirmation slip during Race Entry Pack Collection Day.
- Participants must wear their bib numbers at the front top side of the running wear. Pin your number bib prominently as high as possible – and attach them to the front of the Runners’ Tee using the safety pins that have been provided. Please ensure that tfhe number bib is visible.
- Tampering with the race number bib in any way (e.g. obscuring/removing sponsor’s identification) will result in your disqualification. The organiser shall immediately disqualify any participants if this rule is not strictly observed.
- No pets or animals allowed on the course
The Event/Race Director’s decision shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, queries, appeals or protests shall be entertained.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of the Event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof by displaying at any means of communication that may be deemed appropriate by The Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone of this event, at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which case they will make an effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. If it has been cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refund of registration fees paid and The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organizer reserves the right to set the fees for the different categories as expedient to its intents and purposes.
- The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any dispute arising from incomplete entry details.
- This event is open to all Malaysians, International, PR and Expatriates with valid working permits and valid passport.
The Organizer reserves the right to amend the race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the participant.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- Participants must wear their assigned number bib on his/her chest at all times during the race. Participants without the allocated bib number will not be allowed to take part in the race. (If any)
- The Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the run in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without refund of registration fees.
- For appeal over disputes, prize winners or possible prize winners, must be present and made on-site in person to the race official, in a written format, within 15 minutes from the prize presentation, whichever is earlier. All appeal are subjected to a non-refundable RM100.00 appeal fee (if any).
- The Organizer reserves the right to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- Participants who do not start within 30 minutes from their respective flag off point will be disqualified and for safety reasons, may not be allowed to start.
- While baggage deposit services are provided on the race day, the organizer will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited.
While reasonable precautions will be taken by The Organizer to ensure the safety of participants, participants take part at their own risks and the Organizer, their sponsor and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise, and how so ever arising.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the run to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- For the safety of participants, participants are advised to run on the designated route and observe traffic regulations.