Date : 18th November 2018
Venue : Tepian Tasik – Perdana Botanical Garden Kuala Lumpur
Everyone can participate regardless of age, gender, race and nationality.
Please wear your KLCCRG Tee (whatever collection you have)
We’ll giving away goodies while it last on that morning, so please come early.
(BRING YOUR OWN DRAWSTRING BAG!)
A light makan-makan will be prepared for everyone.
Special Lucky Draws – please register your name correctly.
Its END of the YEAR – we have something special for you!
OPEN TO ALL, regardless of Age, Race, Gender and Nationality
Strollers are welcome! Kids are welcome with parents’ supervision.
7km or 3 rounds by the lake only.
7KM BOTANICAL GARDEN KUALA LUMPUR
7:00am Arrival, Bib Collection
7:30am Warm Up Session
8:00am Flag Off - Start
9:00am Runners Arrive – Finish
9:15am Prizes and Lucky Draw
Please Google, there are plenty of parking nearby
The rules and regulations of the event is designed to safeguard the safety of all runners, volunteers and organizers as well as to ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible during and after the event day with minimal disruptions. It is the runners’ responsibilities to read and understand the set of guidelines provided.
PLEASE GET YOUR OWN PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of running. You will be running and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a run.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the run.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (raining, strong winds) and other troubles expected when traveling across road.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this run, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Running bib must be worn and visible in front of runner at all times (if any). We do not condone and allow unofficial bib exchange.
- Event directors reserves the right to cancel the run in the event of natural disasters or extreme weather, including (not limited to) haze, thunderstorm, landslide
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the run.
Thank you for your co-operation.