- This regulations is between The Organizer and all registered participants.
- Participants who completed the online registration agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the event.
- This race is open to all Malaysians/international runner age 18 years old or older, as of race day.
- Participants must complete the race on foot under their own strength.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the race from time to time as they deem fit.
- Upon confirmation, change to category, t-shirts size or other detail will not be entertained.
- Race entry is non-transferable. Those who running with an unauthorized race number will be disqualified.
- The Organizer reserves the right to deny entry to any participants.
- Winners will be determined based on who reach the finishing line first (all categories).
- Finisher Medals will be awarded to all participants in every category who complete the race until cut-off time given.
- The organizer decision is final.
- Safety and health measures: The participant should be free from any medical, physical, mental disability and chronic/infectious disease which would deem it unsafe to participate in the race.
- Race bib must be worn & visible at all times (on the front) throughout the event.
- Participants must stay on the marked course at all times. Short cuts/running off the trails are strictly prohibited.
- Participants must carry all the mandatory items at all times during the event.
- If should you have noticed marshal vehicles approaching during the race, please slow down and give way.
- Please be cautious as some parts of trail route might be muddy and slippery in condition.
- Ensure your own safety and that of others. Be considerate of other trail and road users at all times.
- Take great care when crossing or running on roads.
- If another runner is injured or in distress, please assist.
- The route will be marked with ribbons and arrows at intersections. It is imperative that you follow the paths with the markers without taking any short cuts.
- Any runner seen taking a short cut along the route will be penalized/disqualified.
- If you decide to withdraw from the event, you must inform the event officials immediately and remove your race bib.
- Tell the checkpoint marshals that you've decided to drop out from the race.
- Once you have dropped out of the race, you are not allowed to re-start.
All registration must be made through website www.checkpointspot.asia and payment through online banking and credit/debit card.NO MULTIPLE ENTRIES PER PARTICIPANT.RACE KIT COLLECTION:
The Race Kit Collection will be updated 2 weeks before the race in our official FB page. Please key in Valid Mobile Number to receive our SMS reminder.FINISHER MEDAL:
Finisher medal can be collected at the finishing line, no claim thereafter.E-CERTIFICATE:
Qualified finisher may download E-certificate from dedicated website within 2 weeks after event day.REFRESHMENT:
The after-race refreshments are strictly reserved for participants only.PRIZES:
Should any participants entitle to win, all cash rewards which includes lucky draw prizes must be collected at the event day during the prize giving ceremony, no claims thereafter.MEDICAL
- Medical services of medical personnel with ambulance will be available at the race site, if required for emergency cases.
- It is the responsibility of all the participants to ensure that they are medically fit & healthy to participate the race.
- Please consult your doctor if there is any prior doubt on your health.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any medical/insurance claims resulted from this event.
- It is recommended that all participants have personal accident insurance or health insurance.
- The organizers shall reserve the right to cancel or cut short the event for the following reasons: (but not limited to)
- Adverse weather conditions (haze, thunderstorm etc.)
- Dangerous trail conditions (Landslides, Flood, Tree fallen/fires blockage along the course etc.)
*In such event no refund of the registration fee.
- Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually participate in the Event for whatever reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to Sponsors anywhere in the world.
- Race kit not collected on the date stated is deeming unwanted and The Organizer reserves the right to dispose them.
- Every participant is responsible for his/her involvement in the race. The organizers will not be liable for any injuries, mishaps, sickness, death or loss/damage to personal property that may occur during the race.