Date : 1st December 2018
Venue : Fifth Residential College, University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur
*Register 4 person in group registration will get discount RM10.00 per group
|10km UM students
||No age limit
(Kid below 12 years old must be accompanied by their parent)
|5km UM students
- Finisher medal
- Goodies bag
Finisher Medal for all runners
Prizes for Top 3 Finishers (10km only)
Fifth Residential College, University of Malaya 833, Lingkungan Budi, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
National Blood Donation RUN (“the event”) is organized by National Blood Donation, Fifth residential College University of Malaya.
- This competition is open to all Malaysians and foreigners who are studying and stays in Malaysia
- All participants must submit their entries and payment online through Checkpoint Spot.
- All entries are based on a first-come first-serve basis unless otherwise stated
- The registration for the event is open to:
- 5km FUN run (open)
- 10km (open)
- This competition is open to all Malaysians and students who are studying and stays in Malaysia.
- All participants are required to bring the confirmation slip and IC to display during the run.
- All the kits will be collected during the day of the run.
- Once the registration is completed and payment has been made, entry fees for those who for whatever reason (s) do not take part in the run are NON TRANSFERABLE, NON REFUNDABLE AND NON DEFERRABLE.
- Upon confirmation of participation change to the category or other details will not be entertained
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when the quota of a race / start is full.
- Completion of the registration form is an indication of the participant's agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of the event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to set the fees for the different categories as expedient to its intents and purposes.
- Race entry is non transferable. Those who are found running with an unauthorized race number will be disqualified.
- Any questions or inquiries regarding the registration process, please contact or email at
- It is compulsory for the participants to display their race number at all time during the race. Failure to comply will result in the participants' disqualification from the race.
- Officials reserve the right to prevent a participant's continuation in the race should they fail to comply with the rules and regulations.
- Change in sizes during collection of the race event tee is strictly NOT allowed. Participants must adhere to the race event tee sizes that they have registered for.
- Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Participants taking part are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other walkers
- No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
- The race route on the event day will be closed to traffic up to 3 hours after the publicized race start time, after which the road closure will be lifted.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure participants' safety, participants partake in this event at their own risks and the Organizer, its sponsors and its appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself / herself.
- The Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
- The Organizers reserve the right to provide winners with attire to be worn on the winner's podium. Winners will have to wear the given attire; failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Kids below the age of 12 are free to register but have to accompany by at least one of the parents.
- Kids with free registration will not receive any entitlements (running tee, medal, drawstring bag, e-certificate).
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- The organizer has the right to cancel, postpone or change venue, date, and time for this event. No refunds will be given if this event is cancelled by unavoidable means from the orders of organizer.
- If the weather does not permit (haze / heavy rain) the organizer has the right to cancel & honoured to give all the runners entitlement.
- Participants below 18 years of age need to seek parental or guardian consent before they register
National Blood Donation
012-3592990 (Siow Wei Ying)
017-5491290 (Khor Gao Quan)