During the race, you encounter another runner or who is injured or sick and unable to move on their own, please give priority to assisting that person by telling race staff or by calling Volunteer for assistance.
- If you come across a racer who is lying down or hunched over along the course, please check to see if they are alright. If the person requires emergency assistance, please give priority to helping that person by telling Volunteer for assistance.
- Do not damage any property located along the race course.
- Please treat the Volunteer staff with respect and appreciation at all times.
- In order to ensure race safety, organizer will prepare and arrange for rescue and medical assistance during the race . However, each participant must recognize and understand that there are risks that may injuries or accidents associated with long hours running. You are responsible for yourself and will be participating in this race at your own risk.
- Race Cancellation or postpone : Weather warnings (e.g Thunder storm)
Racer & Race Organizer Responsibilities
- Taking shortcuts and/or running off the track
- Throwing garbage onto the course
- Cheating (e.g. using other means of transportation, using substitute runners, and other unlawful actions)
- Continuing to run after the cutoff times
- Doping and the use of prohibited drugs
- Bib exchange or using other runner bib
- You understand the requirements of competing in an long distance running race. You will be running all day and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (raining, strong winds) and other troubles expected when traveling across route.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Race Bib must be visible front
- No bib exchange or selling
- Thunder storm
* Bib exchange : Kindly contact race organizer for the database update , Deadline : 30 days before the event day. email to : [email protected]