Date : 22 December 2019
Time : 6.00am - 6.00pm
Venue : Bukit Dinding, Setiawangsa, Kuala Lumpur
Coordinate : 3°11'37.6"N 101°45'23.2"E / 3.193789, 101.756449
Waze : Bukit Dinding, Setiawangsa
|A||Men Open||14 - 39 years old|
|B||Men Veteran||40 years old and above|
|C||Women Open||14 - 39 years old|
|D||Women Veteran||40 years old and above|
|E||Men Open||14 - 39 years old|
|F||Men Veteran||40 years old and above|
|G||Women Open||14 - 39 years old|
|H||Women Veteran||40 years old and above|
|I||Team Relay (3 person at least 1 lady per team)||14 years old and above|
12 Hours - This category just need you to complete the minimum distance of 50km (10 loops) within cut of time.
6 Hours - This category just need you to complete the minimum distance of 25km (5 loops) within cut of time
Relay - This category you need to run in relay of 3. Each runner will need to run 3 loops and last loop you will need to run all 3 together from start point to finishing line. The team must have at least 1 ladies in the group. Combine distance must be at least 50km to entitle as race finisher.
Participants below the age of 18 years are required to obtain parental/guardian’s consent and are to complete the relevant indemnity declaration form as deemed necessary by the Organiser upon Race Pack Collection, failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 18.
12 Hours - 6am
6 Hours - 7am
Relay - 8am
1 loop = 5km
12 Hours - 50km / 10 loops
6 hours - 25km / 5 loops
Relay - 50km / 10 loops
|Code||Category||Early Bird Fee
(till 31 October 2019)
(till 15 November 2019)
|I||Team Relay (1 Lady & 2 Men)||RM375||RM495|
*5% off for return runner 2018
12 Hours & Relay :
12 Hours : Top 3 each category
6Hours : Top 3 each category
Relay : Top 3 Fastest 50km
Mandatory checks will be performed at the starting point before the race start.
Any participant found with incomplete mandatory gear will incur a penalty or disqualification based on the severity of the breach. No negotiations of incomplete mandatory gear condition will be allowed.
1) Headlamp (6:00am-7:00am) – ONLY FOR 12HOURS RUNNER
As part of our green initiatives, we encourage all participants to ‘bring your own bottle/cup’ which reduces the number of paper cups used on the course. No paper cup will be provided at the water station. Bring 2 set (1st at start and 2nd at u-turn point) of your own cup/bottle and mark it with your bib number and deposit to us during the race event 30 minutes before.
- Hydration bag/handheld bottle.
- Food/energy bar/gel.
- Hand phone (for emergency).
- Blinker or reflective gear.
- ID Card (for emergency)
1) Cheating (using other people bib, take shortcut, take vehicle)
2) Create any harm to other participant or organizer or come with disturbing or unsporting behavior
Once you’ve completed the race or even decided to stop halfway, kindly inform the organizer so that we can properly record your race status.
1) We are using electronic system to record your lap timing as well as the overall timing.
2) Please place your race bib at the front of your body and visible. Not at the back or under your shirt.
3) You must complete the last lap before 5:15pm in order to be counted as your distance.
- There will be onsite medical personnel to assist for minor injuries, any emergency case will be referred to the nearest clinic/hospital.
- Organizer will provide a basic first aid kit at the Start/Finish point.
- Participants are responsible to ensure they are fit and healthy before start the race. Please consult your doctor if there is any doubt.
- There will be a drop bag service at Start/Finish line. We limit only 1 bag per runner.
- Please help to pack your thing properly and tag with BIB NUMBER.
- We will dispose any bag that not collected 1 hour after the cutoff time.
- We will not be liable for any damage to your item.
- To withdraw your drop bag just show your bib number.
Date: 15 December 2019
Time: 10:30am – 5:00pm
Location: Matic, Jalan Ampang
Organizer Name : BD Project
Contact No. : 018 2102255
Email : email@example.com