- Tadika Komputer Cerdik (“Organiser”) and partner reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event at any time without prior notice to the Seremban Ride & Run (“Participants”), in which case the Organiser will make reasonable effort to inform the Participants prior to the date of the Event. If the Event has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refunds of registration fee of Child: RM40.00, Adult: RM50.00, Senior Citizen or OKU: RM42.00 and Family: RM150 which is payable through the online payment gateway, unless the Organiser deems fit to give a refund and the Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organiser shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, the Organiser will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants. Any updates on the Terms and Conditions will be notified on the official Event’s website and it is the responsibility of all Participants to keep abreast with any changes.
- Completion of the official online registration, confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by all the Terms and Conditions for the Event.
- Registration for the event is only confirmed upon payment made and upon issuance of a collection slip via email.
- The Participant shall complete the Online Registration and submit it together with entry fee payment:- Child: RM40.00, Adult: RM50.00, Senior Citizen or OKU: RM40.00 and Family: RM150
- Event Organiser will not be held liable for any additional interest or fees charged by The Participants bank or credit card during registration.
- The Organiser and partner reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors anywhere in the world without any notification and/or payment to the Participants.
Rules and Regulations:
- Open to who’s interested to participate this event.
- The organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entry.
- Children below 7 years old joined this activity must accompanied of guardian. Authorization has been given by parents/guardians of participants under 18 years of age with their own responsibility.
- All participants are responsible for their own safety during the event. The organizer shall not be liable for any death, damages whatsoever, resulting from injury, whether fatal or otherwise, of any participant or for damages to loss of such person’s property.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, route, date and time of the event. There will be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for whatever reason.
- The organizer will not responsible for any loss/ damage to belongings deposited at the baggage tent.
- Participants are strongly advised to go for medical examination and/or consult a medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual event day. It is responsibility of every participant to ensure that they are fit and healthy to participate in the run without major morbidity.
- Our medical team has the sole and final authority to remove any participant from the event if the participant is deemed to be physically unfit to continue the event resulting in serious injury.
- The organizer reserves the right to use any photography (including those of participants) recording during the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertisement & distribution to sponsors.
- The organizer will issue the T-shirt size as indicated in the registration form. Sizes are provided based on a first serve basis. In the event when the sizes and colors are unavailable, we reserve the right to replace it with others sizes and colors without prior notice.
- Strictly No Changes of Running T-shirt colors or sizes during Race kit Collection days.
- No race kit collection on event day
- Participants must not:
- Ride without a cycling helmet;
- Ride dangerously or negligently;
- Wear any mobile music device while riding;
- Use hand-held cameras or telephones while riding;
- Ride with Aero helmet; or
- Ride with their pets
- All types of bicycle are allowed, except motorized bike.
- Participants are not allowed to use other participant race number without informing the organizer.
- All Participants must follow the designated routes and abide by the instructions given by the security, traffic management and Event officials throughout the Event.
PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Sunrise MCL may collect, obtain, store and process your personal data that you provide in this form for the purpose of receiving updates, news, promotional and marketing updates, news, promotional and marketing mails or materials from Sunrise MCL.
You hereby give your consent to Sunrise MCL to:
- Personal information to establish your identity and background such as your full name, passport or identity card number, nationality and religion.
- Store and process your personal data.
- Disclose your Personal Data to the relevant governmental authorities or third parties where required by law or for legal purposes.
In Addition, your personal data maybe transferred to any company within Sunrise MCL which may involve sending your data to a location inside Malaysia, for the purpose of updating or correcting such data, you may at any time apply to the Sunrise MCL to have access to your personal data which are shared by Sunrise MCL.
Sunrise MCL is committed to protecting your personal data. If you have questions or comments about Sunrise MCL, administration of personal data, please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org or 017-2231868 / 017-6764076.