Category 60KMRegistration Fee:
Minimum Qualification: MUST
- RM250 (Early Bird: till 15th July 2019)
- RM300 (Normal Rate: 16th July 2019 till 30th September 2019)
have completed at least one Full Marathon (42.195km) or longer distance road/trail races.Cut-off Time (COT):
12 hours (4:00am - 4:00pm)
** The Organizer reserves exclusive rights to approve/deny your registration, including the right to award dispensation (with careful consideration) for those that do not meet the qualification criteria.
Category 38KMRegistration Fee:
Minimum Qualification: MUST
- RM150 (Early Bird: till 15th July 2019)
- RM200 (Normal Rate: 16th July 2019 till 30th September 2019)
have completed at least an Half Marathon or longer distances road/trail.Cut-off Time (COT):
8 hours (4:00am - 12:00pm)
Headlamp, Blinker, Mobile Phone (Celcom recommended), minimum 1.5-litre water
Money, Insect Repellent, Salt Tablet, Sunglasses, Sunblock, Electrolyte, Power Gel, Power Bar
|Entitlement ||Category 60KM ||Category 38KM|| |
|Event Tee (long-sleeved) || |
|Finisher's Medal || || |
|Bib|| || || |
|Timing Chip (Live Tracking & Result)|| || |
|Finisher Tee || |
|E-certificate || |
|Refreshment/Lunch || |
|Medic Support|| || |
|Souvenir|| || |
|Transport (Bungai to Beach Republic)|| || |
Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) will be held on 02nd November 2019 (Saturday), 10.00am till 6.00pm, venue to be advised. For those outstation runners who might not be able to be in time for the REPC, please give us one (01) week notice prior collection date for early arrangement. REPC on race day, starting from 2:00am to 3:30am only.
Meanwhile, the bag drop counter will be opened at 2.00am at Beach Republic on race day, 03rd November 2019 (Sunday). You may drop your bags and collect it after the race at the Finishing Point allocated at Bungai Beach.
Event Tee (for All Categories)
Finisher's Tee (Unisex only)
Strong wind, adverse heat might cause serious dehydration, heat stroke (hyperthermia), high tide etc.
Sandfly bite might cause itchiness on skin for several days. Beware of sharp objects for those who are running barefooted. Do not stay too long at the cliff in case of falling objects from the cliff too.
Dynasty Hotel is our Official Hotel.
There will be transport provided from Dynasty Hotel to Beach Republic, on race day, departing at 2.45am.
Runners will finish their race at Bungai Beach, having lunch there and being transferred back to Beach Republic/Dynasty Hotel after the prize giving ceremony.
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance running race. You will be running in the dark of early morning and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- No pacers allowed.
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE & CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS
- Once your registration is paid and approved, cancellation is not allowed. Strictly not transferable and not refundable.
- Due to the processing fee charged incurred and overhead administrative cost, any refund caused by event cancellation due to natural disaster/bad weather will be subject to a deduction of between 3-5% of the amount paid. Any reasonable change of this deduction amount will be made known accordingly.
RACE ROUTE MARKERS
- If during the race, you encounter another runner or crew who is injured or sick and unable to move on their own, please give priority to assisting that person by telling race staff for assistance. Emergency contact number of the crew can be spotted on the race bib.
- Do not damage any property located along the race course. Please keep the cleanliness of the beach.
'DNF' OF THE RACE
- The race route will be marked using marking tapes and signs. Crew will also be positioned along the course. Dangerous areas will be patrolled by crew in order to reduce risk.
- If you decide to drop out from the race, you must notify the crew. Please remove your race bib and you will not be able to re-start. Remember to keep your race evidence in order to retrieve your bags at bag drop counter.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race for the following reasons:
- The inability to ensure runner safety due to risks such as landslides and rockfalls along the course.
- Natural disasters (warnings declared by Pejabat Meteorologi Miri). In such a case, the race route cannot be diverted nor be postponed to a later date.
- The decision of the race to be cancelled will be made on the day before or on the race day itself. This will be announced via Facebook page and Official Website.
Organizer Name: Bulatan Park Runners Club
Organizer Contact: +6019-884 4172 (Ah Ming, Club President)