This’ll be a special charity run that will be held at night. Runners are given lightstick,a t-shirt,medal,drawstring bag and certificate.
Date : 22 February 2020
Time : 8.30PM - 12.00AM
venue : Dataran Panggung Seni, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
Google Map : https://goo.gl/maps/YWc1deNX37etYvjh7
|Category||Age Requirement||Early Bird Fee
(Until 29 December 2019)
(Until 18 January 2020)
|Students||12 years & above on 1/1/2019||RM45||RM50|
1st Runner :RM 300
2nd Runner :RM 250
3rd Runner :RM 200
4th Runner :RM 150
5th Runner :RM 100
1) Open to all participants age 12 years and above on 1/1/2019.
2) Students below the age of 18 years will have to get their parent or guardian consent to participate in this run.
3) The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
4) The closing date for early birds will be on 29 December 2019 (Sunday), and normal registration will be open until 18 January 2020 (Saturday) or until max 3000 participants only.
5) Entry forms will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
6) The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
7) The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
8) Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries once the entry is accepted if any applicants provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
9) The running route will be as determine by the organizer.
10)Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
11)Run is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during the race. Each runner shall be responsible with his/her own health/condition. The Organizer shall not be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race due to gross negligence of the Organizer.
12)The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/ disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by medical team as appointed by the Organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the Organizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by the Organizer and the relevant hospital. circumstances.
13)The organizer and its agents will not be held responsible for any issues relating to parking at the venue. Participants are advised to follow the instructions given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The organizer and its agent will not be held responsible due to losses suffered in the event of break ins or vandalism to the vehicles of participants. Proper vigilance must be exercised by all participants when parking their vehicles.
14) Student must present their (eg: student id) on the race kit collection day. If student id is failed to be present, participant must add on the exact amount that should be paid.
15) All participants must wear the official participant T-shirt to attend the run event.
16) Post confirmation of the registration, no further changes regarding the selected t-shirt size of the runner is possible.
17) Changes on confirmed registrations (runners’ replacement, change of race etc.) are not possible under any circumstances after the closure of registration period, for any of the event’s races, or after a certain date determined by the Organizing Committee.
|Organizer Name||: Ibrahim Yaakub Residential College, The National University of Malaysia|
|Contact No.||: 019 – 6595 739 (Maz) / 011 - 3792 5621 (Chea)|