PASIR GUDANG is an industrial town located in the southern state of Johor in Malaysia, approximately a 40-minute drive from Singapore and Johor Bahru City Centre. The main venue Kompleks Pusat Bandar Pasir Gudang is Pasir Gudang Municipal Council new administrative centre featuring a collection of architecturally aesthetic structures surrounded by hotels, dining and entertainment options and is the main activity area for the athletes and their fans and family. It is also the starting point for the Pasir Gudang Malaysia Day Run 2019. The Running Course will take participant around the newly-built green city of Pasir Gudang and other attractions.
The participant will race along two-lined streets that surround. Throughout the race, the courses wind around some of the best sports and recreation facilities in the country and tourist attractions surrounded by natural green landscapes ideal for outdoor sports.
Pasir Gudang MALAYSIA DAY RUN 2019 opens Running race with 3KM, 5KM, and 7KM distance race to men and women.
Date : 16 September 2019
Time : 6.00AM
Venue : UM Land Gallery, Bandar Seri Alam
Coordinate : 1° 28' 0.012" N, 103° 53' 57.8436" E
Early Bird Closing Date : 30 June 2019
Registration Closing Date : 7 August 2019
This document sets out the terms and conditions of your participation in the MPPG MALAYSIA DAY RUN 2019 (the “Run”) organized by Dynacorp Alliance (M) Sdn Bhd (“Activenation.Asia”) with the support of Pasir Gudang Municipal Council (MPPG) or its agents during the Run and your liability in connection with the Run. References in this document to “you” or “your” are references to the person as details are registered.
This document shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and you and Activenation.Asia and MPPG submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia in respect of any dispute arising under or in connection with the Run.
Upon signing up, you declare:
1. That you have fully read, understood, acknowledge, and will fully comply with and agree with the attached Terms and Conditions of the Run marked as Annex A and the Disclaimer of Liability below; and
2. That you will fully comply with any and all instructions of Activenation.Asia and MPPG, its agents or representatives issued from time to time.
3. In providing any information, personal or otherwise, to participate in the Run it is deemed that you have given express permission to Activenation.Asia and MPPG and its agents to use such personal information for marketing, statistical and planning purposes.
Disclaimer of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby:
1. Waive any rights to commence any proceedings whatsoever against Activenation.Asia and MPPG, its officials, staff, employees, directors, representatives and the associations and/or companies which control, which are controlled by and which are associated with Activenation.Asia and MPPG and/or any representatives or agents of Activenation.Asia and MPPG (the “Exempted Parties"), releasing them from any liability whatsoever towards you, your heirs and beneficiaries, for any loss or damage, claim or demand whatsoever caused by personal injury or damage to property or with the subsequent death of you following or in connection with the Run, whether resulting from the fault of the Exempted Parties or another cause;
2. Agree that in no circumstances will the Exempted Parties be liable for any economic loss, consequential loss or loss of profits;
3. Agree to indemnify, hold harmless and release all the Exempted Parties and each of them from any claim, loss, liability, damage or costs whatsoever sustained because of or in connection with the Run, whether caused by your own fault, negligence, wilful act or omission or any other cause and whether in relation to any claim brought by third parties against the Exempted Parties;
4. Assume full liability for any risks of physical injury, death or damage to property caused by or relating to the Run, whether caused by the fault of the Exempted Parties or another cause.
MPPG MALAYSIA DAY RUN 2019 (the “Run”) is organised by Activenation.Asia with the support of MPPG. As part of the Run, participants are required to run a route of distance 3KM, 5KM, and 7KM.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION
The run is open to individuals who have registered to participate via Checkpointspot. Activenation.Asia and MPPG reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any group and/or individual for the Run.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTICIPANT
You shall be responsible for:
1. Not being under the influence of drugs, medication or alcohol whether before or while participating in the Run;
2. Not suffering from any illness that may impair your ability to drive or interfere with or endanger your participation and must be in good health at the time of the Run;
3. Being aware that Activenation.Asia and MPPG does not and will not offer or provide any insurance coverage in addition to such insurances;
4. Abiding by all applicable laws and regulations;
4.1. Not using a mobile phone at any time during the Run
4.2. Should any Participant feel unwell during the Run, the Participant must stop and inform any Run officials or Activenation.Asia and MPPG representative immediately and may be required to withdraw from the Run.
To the extent permitted by law, Activenation.Asia and MPPG will not be held responsible for any consequence or matter relating to the physical and/or medical condition of any participant or for any injury or death.
Participants must bring and wear the following on the Run Day:
1. The Run Event T-shirt (ACTIVA)
2. Close-toe foot wear
Participants shall be responsible for their personal belongings. Activenation.Asia and MPPG will not be held responsible for the loss or damage of any personal belongings or property in any manner whatsoever.
All Participants enter the Run entirely at his/her own risk and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer of Liability set out in the Declaration required for participation in the Run.
AUDIO AND VIDEO RIGHTS
Audio and video recordings (including photographs) may be made of the Run by Activenation.Asia and MPPG, its representatives, agents or third parties. All Participants consent to Activenation.Asia and MPPG and such parties using without payment of any fee or compensation whatsoever, the Participant’s name and any such recordings in any promotional, reporting or advertising material and all Participants permanently relinquish all rights in respect of such recordings to Activenation.Asia and MPPG and its affiliates.
Notwithstanding any other provision contained herein, Activenation.Asia and MPPG reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant in the event for any non-compliance or breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions given by Activenation.Asia and MPPG, its employees, agents or representatives (including the Marshall) and in such event, you may also be liable for damages, liability and legal claims by Activenation.Asia and MPPG or any other party.
REVISIONS AND CANCELLATION OF RUN
Notwithstanding any other provision contained herein, Activenation.Asia and MPPG reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Run (change of date, change of time, change of venue, change of race route, and/or change of concept and/or design) or to postpone or cancel the Run at any time without notice or liability whatsoever.
Organizer Name : Activenation.Asia
Tel No.: 07-364 2366 / 07-364 2466
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org