GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
All participants must agree to the rules and regulations before registering for the race :
- The minimum age for participation for is 12 at the date of the event (anyone under 12 must provide written parental consent).
- Participant age below 12 must be accompanied by parent / guardian
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
- Entry fees are non-refundable once full payment is received.
- Confirmed registrations are not transferable to other persons unless are allowed by The Organizer within the transfer window.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries once the entry is accepted if any applicants provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of The Organizer (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made, and The Organizer shall have no further responsibility and /or liability thereafter.
- No pets, or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, shoes with built-in or attached rollers is not allowed on the course during the except official race and medical vehicles. Organizer reserves the right to remove participants who fail to adhere to the stipulated rules and regulations from the race route immediately.
- Running is not a risk-free sport and therefore each runner must ensure his / her health condition is fit before participating and during the race. Each runner shall be responsible with his / her own health / condition. The Organizer shall not be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow / disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by medical team as appointed by The Organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the 0rganizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by The Organizer and the relevant hospital.
- The Organizer and its agents will not be held responsible for any issues relating to parking at the venue. Participants are advised to follow the instructions given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The Organizer and its agent will not be responsible due to losses suffered in the event of break incident or vandalism to the vehicles of participants. Proper vigilance must be exercised by all participants when parking their vehicles.