RIDE RUN MARATHON
At the beginning of every year, we would set new year resolutions. Ride Run Marathon is to push us to make a lifestyle of STAYING FIT and HEALTHY for 2021.
We want to put the year 2020 behind us and jumpstarting every part of our lives. From our health to our finances and to our goals in lives.
Run this marathon to Ride Run towards your GOAL for the year 2021.
A Trishaw Date Virtual Run
Let us have a nostalgia ride on a trishaw. A trishaw is also known as cycle-rickshaw or pedicab. By the late 1970s, trishaw riders were regarded as dying breed and now primarily involved in tourism. Pedal with us on the trishaw ride to enjoy our dates together - A Trishaw Date.
Goal - 8km
You can run anywhere at any time. The runs/steps CAN BE Accumulated in multiple times.
You can definitely do this at home. Let us not use this pandemic as an excuse for us to stay fit.
So, SIGN UP NOW!
STAY FIT & STAY SAFE
Running Distance – 8km
Early Bird Registration Close – 20 August 2021
Registration Close – 31 August 2021
Running Period – now to 15 September 2021
Submission Deadline – 15 September 2021
Location – Any time Anywhere at your convenience
Registration Fees Excluding of Entitlements Shipping Cost (Excluding ticketing fees)
8km – Early Bird RM48.00
8km – Normal RM58.00
West & East Malaysia – RM10
Singapore – RM40
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What do you get after completing the virtual run?
A: 3 items for all distance categories
1) A Trishaw Date Virtual Run 2021 Metal Medal
2) A Trishaw Date Virtual Run 2021 Dry-fit Finisher shirt (Distance Printed)
3) A Trishaw Date Virtual Run 2021 E-Certificate
Q: When and where do I run?
A: The running period is now to 15 September 2021. On the other words, you can run anywhere anytime time from now to 15 September 2021 and capture the proof of running and upload to the system or send to us at RideRunMarathon@gmail.com (Subject – A Trishaw Date Virtual Run).
Q: When will I receive my finisher items?
A: In general, the finisher items will be sent out in batches starting on 28 September 2021.
Q: Can I separate the run distance into a few shorter distance runs?
A: Yes, You can track your distance by using the following methods:
1. Running outdoor with GPS (track by km)
2. Running indoor with treadmill (track by km)
3. Steps counters (1KM = 1,500 steps)
The Virtual Run is flexible in that the runs/steps CAN BE ACCUMULATED in multiples runs/steps.
Q: How can I contact the organiser?
A: You can either contact the Ride Run Marathon through email RideRunMarathon@gmail.com or WhatsApp us at +6014-333 7553
Terms and Conditions
A Trishaw Date Virtual Run is organised by the Ride Run Marathon and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia and Singapore. For other locations, please contact us by email – RideRunMarathon@gmail.com or WhatsApp us at +6014-333 7553 (Header: A Trishaw Date Virtual Run)
1) Participants can run ANYTIME from their registration date until 15 September 2021 to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance to as many times as they wish, but if there are more than 10 pictures, they are required to combine some to the pictures to fit into 10 uploads.
2) Entries are non-transferable.
3) All T-shirts measurement is subject to 1-2 cm tolerance.
4) Finisher's Tee size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request of size change will not be entertained.
5) All merchandises’ colour, design and material may be different from illustration and are subjected to change without notice.
6) Submission of results must be submitted any time before the 15 September 2021. If participants are unable to submit the result before the 15 September 2021, they will be considered as disqualified and will not be entitle for any of the rewards. As such there will be NO delivery of any medal or T-shirt.
7) Once participants registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
8) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. The organizer (Ride Run Marathon) shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishap that happened in the participation of the event.
9) All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
10) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organizer may contact the Participants time by e-mail or text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Organizer shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Organizer has rights to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refund.
11) If there is a returned of parcel during the delivery of the rewards due to whatever reason, we could arrange to resend the reward (upon request) but the delivery charges would be borned by participant.
12) Any address changes after registration will incur additional charges.
13) The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
14) The organiser has the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.