1. It is compulsory for the participants to display their race number at all time during the race. Failure to comply will result in the participants' disqualification from the race.
2. All runners are encouraged to wear the event t-shirt during the race.
3. Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
4. Participants who take part are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other walkers.
5. No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
6. Sweeper vehicles will be mobilized to pick up participants after cut-off time for each category. Participants are encouraged to board the sweeper vehicles.
7. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure participants' safety, participants partake in this event at their own risks and the Organiser, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself / herself.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the event date or venue at their own discretion. No refunds will be given if this event is cancelled by unavoidable means from the orders of Organiser.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather or any form of acts of God. Should the mentioned persist after the delay, deemed to be unsafe or impossible to proceed, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race without any refunds of fees or donations paid unless the Organiser have considerations to give a refund and The Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.